This gluten free banana bread has the perfect sweetness, with a hint of banana and a soft tender crumb. The perfect use for overripe bananas! Have a slice in the morning with a cup of coffee or as a snack in the afternoon–or eat it as dessert.
- Mixing Bowl
- Bread Mould
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- 1-¾ cup Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Vanilla Protein Powder Nutritional Booster
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 No Egg
- 1 No very ripe Banana mashed
- ¾ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¾ cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray three 5 3/4 x 3 1/3 x 2 1/4-inch mini bread pans with oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, protein powder, baking soda and baking powder. Next, add the milk, egg, banana and apple cider vinegar to the flour mixture and whisk just until blended.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and evenly distribute the batter between the prepared pans. Sprinkle with a little extra sugar and bake for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes and then remove from the pan to cool completely.